Rules and regulations
Planning to visit? Here’s what you need to know
- Payment by Cash Debit and Credit Card
- Please notify us if your child needs any special requests
- If your child is sick, please do not bring him/her to Caden’s Lighthouse
- To have access to our room, all children must be accompanied by a parent or therapist. Please supervise at all times.
- Socks only. If you forget socks you will have to purchase socks for $
- Payment must be made prior to room access
- No food/drink allowed
- Age of participants newborns to 14 years old
- Camera Surveillance
- The rate is $30 for 1 hour. Price subject to change without notice. Price includes adult
- The rate is $50 for 2 hours. Price subject to change without notice. Price includes adult
- Additional fee of $20 for 1 hour guest/sibling
- Additional fee of $35 for 2 hour guest/sibling
- Maximum 6-8 participants at a time, plus parent/therapist
- Private Therapy sessions do not grant facility access. In order to use the rest of the facility, admission fees are required.
- Please give us 24 hours notice to cancel appointments as this time is valuable to others.
- There is NO elevator access to the basement where we are located.